Shop 1, 41-43 Knox Street, Belmore 2192 Phone: 02 8065 1197 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are open for Face to Face Services.
Speech in Focus is open for face to face services. We have made important changes, and it is important you understand them before you visit.
- We will follow guidelines made by NSW Clinical Excellence Commission COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control, Speech Pathology Australia, and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- We will be monitoring our team through surveillance testing regularly.
Conditions of Entry
- We have a two-person (2) limit per session. 1 adult and 1 child.
- Show your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or Medical Exemption Certificate.
- Entry is refused to anyone who presents with illnesses, including COVID-19 like symptoms: coughing, runny nose, or a fever.
- If you are a casual or close contact, you cannot attend the clinic.
What will happen when you arrive
Enter the clinic through our courtyard a few minutes before your session. This gives you time to:
- Sanitise your hands. You are welcome to use your own sanitiser, too.
- We will give you a fresh mask to wear.
- New clients will be asked to show their Covid Vaccination Status.
About Your Session
- Masks are required for those older than 12 years of age unless it impairs your communication or causes distress.
- We will clean and sanitise the common areas, consultation rooms and resources before your session.
- The waiting areas will be closed. You will need stay in the consultation rooms.
- If you cannot stay in the consultation room or you have another child with you, we will ask you to return to your car and wait. We can provide a Zoom link into the session.
- We will be wearing masks and maintain social distancing, so your therapist will involve you in the sessions.
- If you or your child show any illnesses or COVID-19 like symptoms during the session, we will respectfully stop therapy, and your session will continue as telepractice (telephone or Zoom), from your vehicle.
Payments and leaving the clinic
- All payments will be through EFTPOS, PayAdvantage or Bank Transfer from 1 December 2021.
- Cash is NOT accepted.
- A Pay Advantage payment setup is preferred for your safety and convenience.
- Contact us to set this up before your appointment. This will allow you to exit the premises straight after your session.
- When your session is finished, leave the clinic through the front door.
What if there is a COVID-19 case at Speech in Focus?
- In the event of a known case, will be notified, and we will act as per public health guidelines.
- Please send any questions you may have to email@example.com