Shop 1, 41-43 Knox Street, Belmore 2192 Phone: 02 8065 1197 Email: email@example.com
Great News! Face to Face services will resume from
Wednesday 1 December 2021.
updated 27 November 2021
We have made important changes, and it is important you understand them before you visit.
- We will follow guidelines made by NSW Clinical Excellence Commission COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control, Speech Pathology Australia, and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- We will be monitoring our team through surveillance testing regularly.
Conditions of Entry
- We have a two-person (2) limit per session.
- Show your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate or Medical Exemption Certificate.
- If you are not vaccinated, show a negative PCR test result (no greater than 3 days old).
- Entry is refused to anyone who presents with illnesses, including COVID-19 like symptoms: coughing, runny nose, or a fever.
- If you are a casual or close contact, you cannot attend the clinic.
What will happen when you arrive
- Enter the clinic through our courtyard a few minutes before your session. This gives you time to:
- Scan the QR Code
- Sanitise your hands. You are welcome to use your own sanitiser, too.
- We will give you a fresh mask to wear.
- Masks are required for those older than 12 years of age unless it impairs your communication or causes distress.
- We will clean and sanitise the common areas, consultation rooms and resources before your session.
- The waiting areas will be closed. You will need stay in the consultation rooms.
- If you cannot stay in the consultation room or you have another child with you, we will ask you to return to your car and wait.
- We will be wearing masks and maintain social distancing, so your therapist will involve you in the sessions.
- If you or your child show any illnesses or COVID-19 like symptoms during the session, we will respectfully stop therapy, and your session will continue as telepractice (telephone or Zoom), from your vehicle.
Payments and leaving the clinic
- All payments will be through EFTPOS, PayAdvantage or Bank Transfer from 1 December 2021.
- Cash is NOT accepted.
- A Pay Advantage payment setup is preferred for your safety and convenience.
- Contact us to set this up before your appointment. This will allow you to exit the premises straight after your session.
- When your session is finished, leave the clinic through the front door.
What if there is a COVID-19 case at Speech in Focus?
- In the event of a known positive case at Speech in Focus, you will be notified, and we will act as per public health guidelines.
- Please send any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org