Shop 1, 41-43 Knox Street, Belmore 2192 Phone: 02 8065 1197 Email: email@example.com
Work With Us
Join Our Team
We have two full-time speech pathology positions available for an immediate start. We are pleased to offer great opportunities for a senior and a new graduate role.
We provide services across the lifespan, including NDIS participants, as well as aged care and adult cognitive-communication disorders. We support university students in clinical placements too!
We offer above award rates for successful applicants, this will be based on a combination of clinical experience and abilities. We will be offering a package that will include the following:
- 15% above the industrial award plus 10% super.
- 4 weeks leave with extra 17.5% leave loading.
We offer a professional development package to include:
- a 12-week onboarding program
- $1500 Professional development allowance per year.
- Weekly individual mentorship with the consultant speech pathologist
- Weekly external online professional development sessions.
- Access to coaching programs.
- Fortnightly group clinical support sessions.
Speech in Focus, Speech Pathology Services’ vision is to have a powerful and enduring impact on a person’s well-being through our knowledge and skills in communication and swallowing. We stand apart as we are a niche bilingual practice. Together, we strive to become amazing and compassionate health professionals by leveraging our knowledge and experiences, actively supporting each other, and harnessing our strength as a team.
Your Position - Work across the lifespan!
Services to clients who experience communication and swallowing difficulties and their stakeholders (Aged Care Facilities, family and carers, schools, allied health professionals, NDIS agencies, medical practitioners, support workers.) through the implementation of various models of service delivery.
- Implement treatment plans and produce case notes within best practice guidelines.
- Provide reports and communicate with written correspondence.
- Participate in the production of resources for health promotion, marketing, and client-related needs.
- Accountable to Clinical and Practice Directors for caseload management, and key performance indicators.
The senior role will include professional development and support to develop skills in supervision and mentorship.
You will enjoy and benefit.
- Gain specialist skills in leveraging your unique talents with close mentoring!
Professional respect! Balancing your personal life and career.
- Reliable and committed leadership!
- Intimate and experienced team!
- Automated and integrated systems!
- Outcomes for clients - using evidence-based practices.
You are invited to contact Evett Lattouf, for a confidential chat on 02 8065 1197.
Speech Pathology Position Description Full Time_October 2021.pdf
Size : 625.243 Kb
Type : pdf
Speech Pathology Advertisement for Two SLPs October 2021.pdf
Size : 377.978 Kb
Type : pdf